e15 stands for consistent, progressive design coupled with highgrade materials and innovative, handcrafted production methods. As a modern brand that caters to a global home and contract market, e15 maintains a comprehensive approach to interiors. With a strong foundation in architecture and design, e15 is defined by the unique backgrounds of its cofounder and architect Philipp Mainzer together with designer and art director Farah Ebrahimi.
In close collaboration with a coterie of designers, architects and artists, e15 develops original products and supports artistic statements, which reflect the brand’s open approach to diverse cultures and disciplines.
To support in our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, we are seeking for the next possible date an employee Customer Service / Internal Sales (m/f/d).
- Handling and securing orders within a given time frame
- Service-oriented advice and support for international customers on all product-related issues
- Providing solution-focused and confident service to customers with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status and back order inquiries
- Close collaboration with purchasing and product development to realise customised product solutions
- Processing documentation in ERP system and issuing sales reports for administration
- Cooperative collaboration with other team members with different cultures and mentalities
- Completed training as a wholesale and foreign trade salesman or comparable qualification
- At least 2 – 3 years professional experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyse while working in a fast-paced environment
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English. Good knowledge of French, Spanish or Italian are a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office and ideally of Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Business Central
- Independent and structured working method
- Working independently and structured with a strong hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication and supporting skills
We are looking forward to your detailed application including CV, cover letter and salary expectations by email to:
e15 Design und Distributions GmbH
Gwinnerstrasse 40-46, building 416
60388 Frankfurt am Main
T +49 (0)69 945 4918 0