e15 is a global brand, designing and distributing modern premium furniture with a strong focus on solid wood in 34 countries on five continents. To support our dynamic team, we are seeking with immediate effect a Sales Manager International (m/f/d).
To further strengthen our market position, we are looking for a personality with industry experience and customer focus to continuously optimise customer satisfaction and sales success in close collaboration with the sales, purchasing, logistics and marketing department.
- The analysis of sales data allows you to develop strategies for your regional markets and customer segments. You are responsible for planning and to control the sales targets per quarter in your region and report regularly to the Director Sales.
- You support our sales representatives in their markets.
- You represent our brand and sell our products to selected partners in the regions without representatives.
- You are responsible fort he development of the export markets.
- Overall support for key accounts, architects and selected retailers in your regions. You are key contact for new customers.
- You work closely with our Customer Service Team.
- You provide technical supervision during the tender preparation for projects and operative support.
- You personally take care of larger customers and work with the internal marketing team to organise trainings and events with retailers.
- Travel time accounts for approx. 80% of your working time.
- Next to an educational background in business you have solid experience in the furniture industry and customer loyalty.
- Entrepreneurial and customer oriented thinking characterise your work routine.
- You have the ability to handle conflicts, to analyse and to communicate as well as a can-do attitude.
- You are fluent in German and English business (written and spoken); additional languages are a plus.
- Confident handling of MS Office and knowledge of a merchandise management system (preferably Microsoft Business Central) complete your profile.
We are looking forward to your detailed application including a CV and cover letter by email to:
e15 Design und Distributions GmbH
Gwinnerstrasse 40-46, Building 416
60388 Frankfurt am Main
T +49 (0)69 9454 91832