PHILIPP MAINZER OFFICE FOR ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN works internationally on commercial, residential and cultural projects providing full architectural, interior and exhibition design as well as furniture design services for both the public and private sector.
To fill the position of a project manager, we are looking for a motivated interior designer with dedication and team spirit to lead national and international projects. The multifaceted duties and inspiring responsibilities require a high level of competence for cross-functional collaboration.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in all architectural design phases (in compliance with HOAI 2013: LPH 1-8)
- Professional project management experience
- Proven ability in outline and execution planning
- Profound knowledge of the standards for architectural planning and construction
- Professional knowledge of VectorWorks (2D and 3D) and of Microsoft Office programs
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Motivation and ability to work in a team
Please send your CV including work samples and your salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFICE FOR ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN
FAO Mr Rocco Spena
60388 Frankfurt am Main