e15 is a global brand, designing and distributing modern premium furniture with a strong focus on solid wood in 34 countries on 5 continents. To support our dynamic team in our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, we are seeking with immediate effect a Director Sales International.
To further strengthen our market position, we are looking for a manager with industry experience and customer focus to take on disciplinary leadership of our sales team and continuously optimise customer satisfaction and sales success in close collaboration with the purchasing, logistics and marketing department.
- You are responsible for all sales, for strategy as well as operations. You represent our brand and our product and you are selling it via all channels, individually but also together with your team.
- You improve workflows and processes within the customer service / sales team, lead and motivate your department of 4 staff with clear targets
- You are mainly responsible for the support of our sales agents and retailers, also functioning as a key contact for new customers and key accounts
- You provide technical supervision during the tender preparation for projects and operative support
- You are responsible for the development of selected regions and are working on the development of new market and customer segments, partly in collaboration with sales agents
- You personally take care of larger customers and work with the internal marketing team to organise trainings and events with retailers
- Travel time accounts for approx. 30-60% of your working time
- The analysis of sales data allows you to develop strategies for regional markets and customer segments
- You calculate product prices, plan and control quarterly sales figures and report to the CEO
- Next to an educational background in business you have several years of experience in the international furniture industry
- Entrepreneurial and customer oriented thinking characterise your work routine, your strong self-motivation is the basis for motivating your team
- You have the ability to handle conflicts, to analyse and to communicate as well as a can-do attitude
- You are fluent in German and English (written and spoken); additional languages are a plus
- Confident handling of MS Office and knowledge of a merchandise management system (preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV) complete your profile
We are looking forward to your detailed application including a CV and cover letter by email to:
e15 Design und Distributions GmbH
Director Marketing / PR
Gwinnerstrasse 40-46, Building 416
60388 Frankfurt am Main
T +49 (0)69 9454 91831