PHILIPP MAINZER OFFICE FOR ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN works internationally on commercial, residential and cultural projects providing full architectural, interior and exhibition design as well as furniture design services for both the public and private sector.
For immediate placement, we are looking for a motivated architect and project manager with dedication and team spirit to work national and international projects. Focus of the role are different projects and all architectural design phases (in compliance with HOAI 2013: LPH 1-8) as well as managing the team. The multifaceted duties and inspiring responsibilities require a high level of competence for cross-functional collaboration.
- 3 – 5 years of professional experience in all architectural design phases (in compliance with HOAI 2013: LPH 1-8)
- Professional project management knowledge and substantiated team management experience
- Proven ability in outline and execution planning in the areas of architecture and interior design
- Profound knowledge of the standards for architectural planning and construction
- Professional knowledge of VectorWorks (2D and 3D) and of Microsoft Office programs
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Motivation and ability to work in a team
We are looking forward to your detailed application including a CV, work samples and your salary expectation as PDF-files to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFICE FOR ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN
FAO: Mr Rocco Spena
60388 Frankfurt am Main